You need git to access the following codes.
If you get the error "fatal: Unable to find remote helper for 'https'",
you will need to install the curl development libraries and recompile git. Download
a git tar file, untar the file, cd into the git directory, then do the following.
This was tested with git version 1.7.6:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-curl
make all doc
sudo make install install-doc install-html
If you have difficulty accessing any of these codes with git, please contact
Ann Almgren of CCSE.
- AMReX is a software framework that supports the development of massively parallel
block-structured AMR applications.
Further information about AMReX is available here.
- Amrvis is a visualization package specifically designed to read and display
output from codes built on the AMReX framework.
For instructions on how to download Amrvis, go to
- ArrayView is a visualization package for displaying AMReX FArrayBoxes
and MultiFabs from a debugger.
For instructions on how to download ArrayView, go to
- VolPack is an external volume rendering package which is necessary for the 3D
version of Amrvis.
For instructions on how to download VolPack, go to
- AMRProfParser is a postprocessor for AMReX performance data.
The code is in amrex/Tools/AMRProfParser. The full functionality is
now incorporated into Amrvis.
- CASTRO is an AMR radiation-hydrodynamics simulation code
for compressible astrophysics, and is built on the AMReX framework.
For instructions on how to download CASTRO, instructions about
how to subscribe to the castro-help mailing list, and a link to the
CASTRO User's Guide, go to
- MAESTRO is an AMR simulation code for low Mach number astrophysics
built on the AMReX framework. For instructions on how to download MAESTRO,
instructions about how to subscribe to the maestro-help mailing list, and a link to
the MAESTRO User's Guide, go to